Hebrews Bible Study Bundle Preorder
This is the book we are using for the Spring 2020 Bible Study at First Pres. Included is a guide produced by the church (not pictured) to amplify our study and understanding of how Leviticus and Hebrews are interrelated.
The bundle will be available to study participants for pickup at the church on the kickoff Sunday, January 5th, 2020. We’ll be in the Commons before and after all services and during the Sunday School Hour.
Hebrews: A 12-Week Study
By Matthew Z. Capps, General Editor J. I. Packer, Series edited by Dane C. Ortlund, Lane T. Dennis
The book of Hebrews stands apart from other biblical books in its unique portrait of Jesus Christ as the supreme revelation of God—a portrait bolstered by the author’s skillful use of imagery, metaphor, and Old Testament analogy.
This accessible guide walks readers through the book of Hebrews, one of the most beautifully written and theologically rich books in the New Testament.
Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Show how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word
Part of the Knowing the Bible series.